Ever wanted to get behind the wheel of a Cadillac? Maybe a Convertible? Well this is the time! And the best part? Doing so will also contribute to my effort to raise enough funds to participate in the AVON Walk for Breast Cancer this June! So you can test drive a Caddy, and support the fight against Breast Cancer all at the same time!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!!!
They call it CADILLAC'S "DRIVE UP YOUR FUNDRAISING" PROMOTION!
On either April 14th or April 21st, anyone can go to one of the participating Cadillac dealerships in the Chicagoland area (bring your family and friends) for a test drive of any new Cadillac and I receive a $50 donation from Cadillac for every person that gets behind the wheel!. I do not have to be there for you to have all the fun! You just have to give them my 6-digit participant number (#241882) at the time of the test drive, then the donation will be allocated to my fundraising account.
So say you go with a bunch of friends. Each of you can take a turn driving the car. If there were four of you, then that would be 4 people Cadillac would make donations for, resulting in a $200 donation towards my fundraising goals! How cool is that!!! Each test driver will receive a receipt validating their test drive. Limit one donation per person, and you must be 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
List of participating dealers:
- Barrington IL, Motor Werks
- Bourbonnais IL, David Bruce Auto Center
- Chicago IL, Grossinger City Autoplex
- DeKalb IL, Sycamore Cadillac
- Hammond IL, Napleton Cadillac
- Hodgkins IL, Ettleson Cadillac
- Joliet IL, Bill Jacobs Cadillac
- Libertyville IL, Weil Cadillac
- Lincolnwood IL, GrossingerAutoplex
- Lombard IL, Heritage Cadillac
- Matteson IL, Arnie Bauer Cadillac
- McHenry IL, Gary Lang Cadillac
- Merrillville IN, Schepel Cadillac
- Naperville IL, Cadillac of Naperville
- Northbrook IL, Steve Foley Cadillac
- Oak Lawn IL, Frank Shirey Cadillac
- Schaumburg IL, Patrick Cadillac
- Tinley Park IL, Tony Rizza Cadillac
Have fun driving a new Cadillac and help support my fight for Breast Cancer Awareness and Research! If you want, take some photos and send them to me. I would love to post photos of you all having fun during your drives!